Thursday, October 14, 2010

Point Totals

New Look People :)
I took the side bar off and decided to do it this way. Makes it easier for me to read and see who is participating.

And it looks like our numbers dwindled this week..... CONGRATS to those of us still in the game. I did suck it up this week tho.

Amy S
Points for the Week: 264

Kaydi P.
Points for the Week: 302

Bonnie G. 289
Points for the Week: 289

Jan J.
Points for the Week: 335

Natalie F.
Points for the Week: 265

Brittany K.
Points for the Week: 250

7 comments:

Amy said...

I thought maybe it was over. 264 for me.

Kristina said...

270, good thing I remembered that!

Tiffany said...

got 275 for the week...but hey the scaled moved! :)

down another 1.2 lbs

weigh in 121.2

Jan said...

Where did everyone go?

October 18:

Points: 324
I lost one pound this week.

Jan J.

Jenny Williams said...

I was on vacation all last week and the first day was okay, then I totally bombed! I can't even begin to count the points I didn't get! So, you can consider me the loser! Traveling really makes it soooo hard - especially a ten hour drive! If I got a point for every piece of chocolate I ate, I think I would win!! Good job to all that are still going strong!
Jenny W

Bonnie said...

272 points still 8 lbs to goal. Next week . . .

Amy said...

For the week ending October 17 I got 267.