Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WE have a Winner!

Natalie W.
Points of the Weeks: 542

Natalie F.
Points for the Weeks: 542

Jan J. (IS ON FIRE!!!!!)
Points for the Weeks: 628

Jenny W.
Points for the Weeks: 496

Brittany K.
Points for the Weeks: 350 (Some points should just NOT be recorded :))

SO the WINNER is OBVIOUSLY JAN. J. !!!!
WAY TO GO

I think that you deserve 2 PRIZES.... SO Paige and I will be sending you a prize.

CONGRATS on Yet again another AWESOME week. Working again is going to kill me :). I can get most of my exercising in, but the whole treat thing is so NOT DOWN with me.

3 comments:

Tara Fischbeck said...

Ok vaca's, wedding, race...I have fell way behind...but I gotta get going again! This week I am back to keeping points. I deserve to lose after the last 3 weeks.

Brie Wheelwright said...

Way to go, Mom (Jan J.) You are doing awesome, keep it up!!!

Jan said...

Thanks everybody! I'm pretty sick this week, so my points next Monday are going to be LOW!! So everybody get in there and beat the pants off me!