Monday, September 27, 2010

Points Due and A Recipe

Points DUE!!!

Leave a comment and post your points!

I know that we are almost a month into this and some of us are losing points rather than gaining them, but HANG IN THERE!!!

Its supposed to be FUN. You know like Super FIT and FAB and FUN :)

Here is a recipe to kick off your week

30 day Bran Muffins
by Megan F.

Add 2 C 100% bran (round or long) to 2 C boiling water. Set aside to cool.
Cream and mix well the following:
1 C butter
2 C sugar
4 eggs
5 tsp baking soda
1 T salt
1 qt buttermilk (I mixed lemon juice and milk)
5 C flour (I used wheat)

Stir in above bran mixture:
4 C Bran flakes (I used Special K vanilla almond crunch)

Bake 350 for 20 minutes

Makes 5 or 6 dozen muffins. Can sprinkle with brown sugar on top of muffin before baking. Batter can be stored in covered container in fridge for a month.

ENJOY. They are TASTY!!!!

15 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love those muffins! :) SO YUMMY!

My points this week are 306

Tiffany said...

PS my goal to lose is 8 lbs.

Jenny Williams said...

271 - Jenny W

Gwen said...

Queeny - 277 points, 8.5 pounds to go !!
Yahoo, I've lot 11.5 pounds in 5 weeks :)

jen said...

Just mark me down as the loser. From winner to loser it a quick few weeks. I lost track of points, and there's no way I beat anybody this week.

jaronmeg said...

226

Kristina said...

Points: 269
Goal to lose: 9

Bonnie said...

258 points - weekends kill me!
8 lbs - still..
thanks.
Bonnie G

Jennifer said...

150 points!

YIKES

Paul said...

298

Jan said...

Jan J. - 305 points
Pounds left to lose: 14

Jamie said...

310 points!!!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Tara F. -321 points
I am slowing down on the push up challenge. It is really tough.

Allie said...

Ali S
220 and still 20 to loose. I am sending out my prize from last week today!

Amy said...

239 ish.

It was a rough week, but at least I scrounged up enough points to prevent me having to send the flaming bag of poo.