Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We have a WINNER!!!

Congrats to Jenny D.!!!! You ROCK.

330 POINTS (beat me by ONE point, owell, if I won my own contest people might wonder :).... our ride will be EXTRA hard tomorrow :))

Kristen R. at 194 points gets to send you something! YAY!!

However, Kristen I don't have your email address. Would you mind emailing me at superfitandfab@gmail.com? Or you can coordinate with Jenny :). Please let me know what you decide to do.

Congratulations to everybody. We have almost as many participants report their numbers this week as last. If you are on the side bar without a number, let's make it a NEW week and get your numbers in!!!

Good luck to you all and thanks for helping me lose 2 POUNDS this week!!! I couldn't have done it without you :)

2 comments:

Kaydi Paxman said...

I swear I left a comment with my points but now I don't see it. For the record I had 242. :) room to improve for sure.

The Stanford Bunch said...

Go Jenny D!! I have not been doing too great. And the week I won I never got something in the mail and I was really looking forward to that. :( Oh well, this has been great at keeping me accountable! Thanks!! ~Mistie