Monday, August 30, 2010

And the WINNER is....

Mistie S. with 279 POINTS!!!!!

Congratualtions to Mistie. That is AWESOME.

Ok now for the "we are all winners" pep talk. I am so glad that I decided to do this. The feedback has been truly inspiring to me.

You are all winners. Here is to another GREAT week. My goal is to BEAT my SCORE. We used to call that P.R. in track. You know, set a new 'Personal Record.' So here is to YOU and I to beat our scores from this week.

Well done.

Shandra will be sending Mistie something in the mail. HOW FUN!

4 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Yay for Mistie!!! That is awesome!!! I am going to kick butt this week, you better watch out! :) I am so impressed with everyone!! Keep up the good work!!!

Loves,
Brianna

The Blaisdell Family said...

Way to go Mistie!! Your score was incredible!! Seriously though, everyone is doing such a great job!! This is fun!

The Stanford Bunch said...

woo hoo! I can't believe I won!! This has been awesome! Thank you!!! Good luck to all this week!

-Mistie :)

Jamie said...

Congratulations to Mistie!! I am so impressed with all the great scores, just amazing! It makes me feel like I can even better this week, and because so many of you kicked my behind I need to step it up- that's my competitive side kicking in!