Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please Take Note

We start on TUESDAY AUGUST 24th:
There will only be 290 points possible for the first week.

Exercise points on Sunday do not count:
Take a load off! Total for the week will be 340.

Point total:
Changed. I have seen the light that exercise took up more than 100 points for the week so I didn't want it to have so much weight. It is important, but it had too much bearing on the final points. SO it has changed. Please take note.

Exercise:
Let's define. Full on sports bra at the gym, outside, in the pool, taking a brisk walk, heart rate up, burning some caloric intake.

Sweets:
Let's define. Anything you want it to be in ONE sitting. You can have a bowl of ice cream and a piece of chocolate cake with chocolate sauce and peanuts on top. A large Blizzard. 4 cookies. A candy bar. As long as it is in ONE sitting.

***Just remember that you are only hurting yourself if you go for the ice cream and chocolate cake with chocolate sauce and peanuts, but you are welcome to it. I would suggest One cookie. Or One bowl of ice cream. Or One piece of chocolate cake, but that is just me.

I have to tell myself that I can have the chocolate cake with ice cream if I WANT, but I am CHOOSING to only have A Cookie.
I don't know if any of you are like me but if I say I can't have something, that is the exact thing that I will binge on. :)

1 comment:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Love the new changes! Glad you made a note about the Sunday exercise stuff, I was wondering about that :) I've been taking this for a "test drive", if you will, this week and I love it!