Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome to FIT and FAB

10 weeks of Fit and Fab
August 24th to November 2
(If you want to participate, leave a comment AND your EMAIL :0))

I am so glad that you want to join me at "A Fitness Blog For You and Me" It will be so much fun getting Fit and having Fun!!!

I will try each day to post a healthy recipe or a personal story or even something by YOU!!!

I started this blog because I think it would be fun to just "Be fit"spiritually, physically, and hopefully emotionally if we are the first two. If we lose weight then that is a bonus!

The rules are listed on the side bar to the left of the screen. PLEASE read them. It is set up on a point system basis. The person with the MOST points at the end of the week WINS. The person with the LEAST points LOSES.

Why is this so important? Well the LOSER has to mail the WINNER something. Because WHO DOESN'T LOVE MAIL??? It can be a handwritten note, a card, something from the dollar store, a picture, whatever. There is no minimum or maximum you can spend, however, keep it more to a minimum. We don't want to punish anyone here :). A card is sufficient. The point is to get MAIL.

Now PLEASE remember. This is NOT a "Weight Loss Blog." It is a Fitness blog. If you lose weight. THAT. IS. A. BONUS!

You will notice on the side bar to the right there are two names. Mine and one who wants to remain anonymous :) You can choose what you want.

1. Every Monday, You will send me your totals from the previous week. (Monday to Sunday)
2. I will post your totals as seen on the right of the screen. I will post the winner AND the loser.
3. The winner AND the loser will then email me their addresses and the loser will mail the winner a "prize" if you will. The PRIZE MUST be mailed within a week. That's boring to get your prize two weeks late.... just sayin.
4. In the event of a tie between the losers OR the winners, the bottom losers will be evenly distributed with the winners, and vice versa. I will try to be as fair as I can.

Hopefully the same person won't win OR lose ALL the time. But if you do, don't despair, you can try better next time :)

So all this
STARTS ON AUGUST 24th. HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

PS Please email your email and home address to superfitandfab@gmail.com (if you know my reg email, PLEASE DON'T use it for this) so that I can add you on the side bar, if I get inundated on the 24th I won't be able to enjoy my 10th anniversary on the 26th!

OH and DON'T Forget to tell your FRIENDS!!!

27 comments:

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

What a fun blog! I can't wait to join in on the fun!

Mrs. Bird said...

I'd like to try this out...!

Jennifer said...

I would love to do this! Yeah!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

You rock my friend!!! I NEED this so bad!!!! You are truly an inspiration to me in all ways of life!!!! Love you my friend!

Jennifer said...

I sent you an email if I am the Jennifer you are talking about! Let me know if I have totally confused you! Sorry!

Jennifer Edwards

jen said...

Such a great idea! Count me in! And maybe we can ride this week, or is it too soon with school starting?
You know where I am. You know my email. You know my address.
Count me in!

Tiffany said...

I am SO in! Sorry we didn't get to meet up. Promise I'll make it happen next time! Missing my britters!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

K, so I told you I was in...but put me in as Brianna A. My question is, our weight goal...is that for the week or for 10 weeks? Cause I have A LOT to loose.

briannamallen80@yahoo.com

Dolly said...

I love that you are doing this! You don't know me, but I follow your blog. Thank you so much. Now I will have to be accountable!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

K. So put Brianna A down for a goal weight of 20 lbs!!


briannamallen80@yahoo.com

The Blaisdell Family said...

Maybe I'm slow, but with starting this next Tuesday, how do the points work for a Mon-Sun schedule? Do we count next Monday into the points or just have 1 less day worth of points for everyone next week?

Thanks!

Brittany said...

Yes Mon-Sun. We will just have 1 day less worth of points. I should start on Monday... but I wanted it to start on my birthday :)

Shandra said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who you don't know that wants to do this! I'm actually expecting right now, so I won't technically be trying to lose weight, but my husband's deployed right now and I want something to help me work on my bad habits and this looks great! Thanks for doing this!

Jessica said...

Put me on the list. You know how much I love to exercise so I'll probably lose every week. But I will certainly beat you in the sleep hours so maybe it'll even out! ;)

Amy said...

I knew I should only eat one cupcake tonight to practice for the upcoming competition. I ate three instead. They were tasty.

Megan said...

Sounds fun and i soooo need something like this.. so thanks Amy S.!!
Put me down for a weight goal of 40 stinkin pounds!
meglovell@gmail.com

superpaige said...

This is great! It's encouraging us to do the things we should be doing, and rewarding us for it. Sign me up.

Jenny Williams said...

I would love to participate. What a cute idea! Thanks Amy S. for sharing! Sign me up & put me down for 7 pounds!!

Kristen B. said...

I've been sitting on the fence, but I'm committing now. :) Put me down as Kristen B. with 10lbs. to lose. email is barnettbunch@gmail.com.

Lori said...

Count me in too! Lori D. with 8lbs to lose.

natandlogan.blogspot.com said...

I am totally excited about this, I'm definitely in! nwalter3@gmail.com

Michelle said...

Michelle K.
Weight to lose 6 pounds
mlurry@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Aleshia H
weight to lose 15 pounds

Val R said...

I want to start on monday. My goal is 15 Ideal 30

The Stimpsons said...

Hi, my name is Lisa S.
I would love to start next Monday.
I would like to lose 25 lbs.

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

My name is Amy P.
My goal weight loss is 15lbs.
I would like to start next monday Sept. 6th.

Jan said...

Is it too late to join? I'd like to start on Monday, September 13, if that's okay. My weight loss goal is 15 pounds.