Monday, August 23, 2010

A New Beginning!

Well folks. Today is the day. My 30th BIRTHDAY!!!!

The day you change your habits. The day you hopefully changed them for the better.

Good Luck to us all.

Sleep: Counts for last night.... just in case you were wondering :)

PS I have a spreadsheet brought to you by Amy S. to keep track of your points more efficiently. Email me if you want it and I will send it to you.

PPS Please make sure that your info on the side bar is correct and all the information you want (or don't) is there. And remember to LEAVE a comment with your points on MONDAY MORNING.

PPPS I am SO stoked. This should be super duper fun.

LET'S GET FIT AND FAB TOGETHER!!!!

PPPPS If your friends or fam want to join. It is never too late. They are always welcome. This works because we do it weekly!

3 comments:

by: Kim said...

Please send me the spread sheet anything that makes things easier is a plus.
stukim@kanab.net

The Blaisdell Family said...

I would love the spreadsheet too. I can't find your email anywhere but you have my email I believe from "joining". thanks!

Jaime

Kristen said...

I want the spread sheet, but don't have your email. robbins6@live.com
Thanks!