Monday, August 23, 2010

Let the GAMES begin

And so it begins. TOMORROW!!! On my birthday.

Eat your hearts out today. Well technically you can do that after the contest begins, just as long as you only have ONE sweet and it is BEFORE 8pm :)

Good luck to you all. I must admit that I have been at this for about 2 weeks now (because I had to make sure I could get a decent point score, that it was actually feasible, that I could actually do it, because seriously HOW EMBARRASSING if I fail at my own game, or mispell embarrassing, so I did it just for you!)

And guess what? I am down 4 pounds! I can't believe I just announced that on the internet, but I have it posted to my name on the side bar, so whatever.

I have been working hard physically, emotionally, and spiritually. And it is paying off. Go figure. I am excited to see how this all plays out. Hopefully I won't mess it all up too badly.

Be sure to read the Fit and Fab Rules and IF you happened to miss the other posts be sure to read them as well. I am going to take it on your honor that you did :).

Technically there are no losers in this contest (just only one loser.... LOL and one winner) But I think that we all win by having some accountability, an incentive if you will, to do better, and I have found out in the last two weeks, this will do just that! At least for me it has.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!! And thanks for joining.

****PS If you have a friend or family member that is still on the fence. That is ok. They can wait out this week and start next Monday.

********PPS Our weeks will go Monday to Sunday. I know. Why can't I go Sunday to Saturday. Well that would be easier on our brains, but tis not so. Monday to Sunday it is.

3 comments:

jen said...

Not that I noticed, but you misspelled misspelled.

And I am so gonna win.
And I am so not gonna stand you up.
Add my weight goal to lose six, would ya please?

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I am so so excited!!! Let's get this party started!!!

Margaret said...

Good Luck... This is awesome.....