Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things To Remember

1. THIS IS NOT A WEIGHT LOSS BLOG- I know that I have the "goal to lose" section... this is ONLY if you WANT to lose weight.

2. THIS IS A FITNESS BLOG- We can all do better in lots of areas, this is for physical and mental and spiritual health. I believe that all 3 have to be accounted for in order to truly be healthy

3. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT- I will only have your "points for this week" posted. If I have taken off the "goal to lose" and you want it, leave a comment here.

4. TELL YOUR FRIENDS- The more people the more fun!

5. JUST SIGN UP!!!- Stop sitting on the fence and just do it. You know you want to.

6. BECOME A FOLLOWER- That way we can all see who is on here. We don't have to "blog stalk" but I sometimes like to know who my competition is.

7. ADDRESSES- By giving me your addresses you are giving me permission to give it to the losers so they can send you, the winners. something in the mail... because that is what this is all about. The competition. The motivation. The accountability. THE REWARDS!!!!

8. I LOVE YOU ALL- Thanks for joining with me. I need some competition, some motivation, some accountability and you all are helping me have it!!!!!


6 comments:

Teresa said...

My goal is to lose 15 pounds during this challenge. Thanks for letting anyone join. Teresa L

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I just love you Brit! I am going to invite EVERYONE I know...just so YOU know!! I already tell everyone, cuz I think this is by far one of your most brilliant ideas!! Can't wait to be the winner MOST the time!!! :) BRING IT ON SUCKA'S!!!

Kristen said...

I came over from Jen @ Denton Sanatorium. This sounds exactly like what I need right now. I'm going to say that I want to lose 10 pounds. Kristen R

Kristina said...

Blah, fine I'll do it. I can't resist a good double dog dare (AMY). If you wanted a gift from me every week, you could have just asked! Put me down as Kristina M. and I need to lose 100 pounds.

jen said...

I recognize a few of my people on your list over there! Add my extra six pounds to my goal, would ya?
And I can't wait to see if your ride is green or red!

natandlogan.blogspot.com said...

Natalie W.
Goal to lose: 8lbs.
Happy birthday tomorrow!